Re: [Evolution] Small "quirklets" in Evolution 1.0.8

That doesn't work with, for example, Mozilla.  I was trying to create
a bugzilla report as you suggested above, and I couldn't cut/past text
into Mozilla.

        Yeah.  Mozilla is a little flaky about cut and paste.  You can either
use Mozilla's paste command from the menu, or you can middle click
again.  Sometimes you have to paste twice before it actually works.  I'm
not sure why.