Re: [Evolution] Small "quirklets" in Evolution 1.0.8

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 17:16, Dan O'Reilly wrote:
On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 09:08, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 16:47, Dan O'Reilly wrote:

2. When reading messages, I find that I can't select and cut/copy text.
REALLY limiting, when you're trying to cut-and-paste from an email
message into something else.

are you sure you can't? Maybe that's because you're using the windows
way of doing it. If you use the X way (select with the mouse to copy and
press the middle mouse button to paste) it should work. It does for me.

Likely that's the problem.  Forgot about implict cut/paste.  THe only
issue I had with it is really, I guess, that there are times (for
example, when composing the messages) that you DO have a drop-down menu
for that.  Consistency (or lack thereof) I guess is what I'm getting at.

well, it's consistent with how the rest of X applications work. The
CTRL-C/CTRL-V keybindings (or menu items) are something that we
inherited from windows, AFAIK.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>