Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.1.2 observations

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 06:36, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
Hello,

Rebuilt Evo 1.1.2 for Red Hat 8 yesterday - for those interested, it's
available at http://salimma.freeshell.org/main.php - please follow
instructions and add my Apt repository, otherwise you'll get broken
dependencies! Should work fine otherwise on an up-to-date RH8 system.

Observations:
1. When the option 'Encrypt to self' is enabled, mail is encrypted
*only* to self, not self + recipient (Note: tested with same result on
RH's 1.0.8)

Do you "trust" the other keys? If you don't "trust" the other keys, gpg
won't let you encrypt to those keys. It doesn't spew any errors, it
doesn't abort, it just silently ignores them.

Please read the gpg manual :-)

2. I am testing the new option of using scripts to generate signatures,
and sad to say, somehow newline characters get removed. I sign this
message using a script-generated signature, and attach the
signature-generator itself for perusal.

signature scripts are supposed to output HTML.

Should I bugzilla these two?

no

Or are they known already.. or just my
build that is broken?