Re: [Evolution] How can I change the default web browser of evolution?

søn, 2002-10-27 kl. 23:21 skrev Dick Roth:

Open up Gnome Control Center and click on URL Handlers. It is there
that you can select the programs to deal with the various tasks you have
in mind.

Apart from the fact that it's called "File Types and Programs"
(«Filtyper og Programmer») in my Norwegian NB localized desktop.

Further, I've found that the utility referred to in Standard Action
(???) has to be active for it to work: Evo 1.0.8 won't open it for you.
In my case, Mozilla 1.1 has to be running before the URL links in Evo
mail work.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Could have been Henrik Ibsen's, Ole Bull's,
Henrik Wergelands's, Camilla Collet's and more's
last words, but weren't: «Fanden helder, helder
det at have sadset, end det at ikke have sadset
i det hele taget.»

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl