Re: [Evolution] looking for definition of vfolder scheme language

Its not scheme, its an e-expression, and 'scheme like'.

There isn't any real documentation other than the source code :-/
Partially because if we do decide to change the underlying language at
some point, it can be done transparently.

The source code in question:
e-util/e-sexp.c
camel/camel-folder-search.c

contain all the functions available for vfolder searches.