Re: [Evolution] can i use procmail with evolution?

Hvr:

Lots of people use procmail and Evolution together-- you just have to make sure that when your account on the server gets the mail, that procmail is activated. Normally this happens upon delivery of the message by the MTA... I don't know, however, what the actual activation mechanism is. You'll need to check your server setup to be sure.

But yes, it can be, and is frequently, done.

a.