Re: [Evolution] question

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 18:29, Monte Ohrt wrote:

I can't seem to figure out one thing... Is there a hot key for marking
all the mail in my Inbox as read? I can get to it through the Edit menu,

Alt+E, E (on US keyboards) work just well.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)   - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/        - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the
average man can see better than he can think.