Re: [Evolution] Howto sync two workstatios?

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 11:56, Guido de Melo wrote:
I have installed Evolution at work and at home on two (nearly) identical
linux boxes. Now I'd like to have the same data at work that I have at
home. When I copy my ~/evolution directory from one machine to the
other, Evolution however seems not to be interested in the newer files.
It jsut keeps working on the old data. How can I overcome this?

make sure you run killev before copying the data, since if some
evolution processes are still running, they would do it with the old
data. So:

$ killev
$ copy_files_from_other_machine
$ evolution &