[Evolution] Festival && evolution 1.2.b2

If somebody is interested I have a small awk script which reads
(festival tts) the from and subject to a networked pc running esd. I use
it to hear on my notebook, networked wifi, if some important mail (rule)
as arrived and from whom it is and what it's all about, better than a
beep.
I had to fix esdlib from gnome2 (0.2.29) to make it work over the
network, local is fine.
Just if you want to do something Outlook can't do, i.e networked
sound/tts.
Have fun,
Ronald