Re: [Evolution] Questions about beta 2

On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 12:00, Janus Christensen wrote:

* The ability to select a signature when writing an email is nice, but I
would still like to be able to select a default signature for each
account/email address, instead of the "Autogenerated" one. Frankly, it
is a pain having to select the signature I want (which is the same one
95% of the time) every time I write an email.

Sorry for following up on my post, but I just discovered the Default
signature drop-down in the Mail Accounts window. Sorry about that.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the