Re: [Evolution] How to get source code for evolution

Chris, Vikranth,

        Oops!  Good catch.  It looks like the CVS instructions on Ximian's web
site were very shell specific.  (Not to mention didn't introduce the
concept of CVS very well.)  Anyway, I've updated the page.

http://support.ximian.com/q?226