Re: [Evolution] permanently change font size

søn, 2002-10-13 kl. 16:41 skrev Sean Kirkpatrick:

It's getting hard to read any more - my eyes are no longer what they
were years ago. Sometimes reading email is problematic with small fonts.
Is there a way to permanently set a font in Evolution that is larger
(View/Text Size/Larger 5 times is a pain) or to bind a key that will let
me easily change fonts?

There are those that can read better with properly prescribed spectacles
(like me, I'm 62 and had to buy a pair of Rodenstock glasses that almost
broke me), and those that cannot read 10 point fonts with or without.

Let's just first check that you're one of the latter.

After that, I'd hazard that this was an OS problem (e.g. XFree86) and
not Evo. In as much as just about everything would have to be brought up
to scratch.

What Linux distro are you using? Have you contacted the distro authors?

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"There are many people who can't face the truth ... If you rob a
normal person of life's lies, at the same time you'll be robbing
him of his happiness."