Re: [Evolution] Evolution issues...

On Sun, 2002-10-13 at 01:52, S Balajee wrote:
Hi

Presently i 2 issues....

1. I'm using Redhat 7.2 and in evolution i cannot select multiple
files to attach in a message.Is that a problem with Evolution or file
manager or redhat. Pl help to solve that if at all also it is a not a
problem with evolution.

Do you mean you can't select multiple files at one time in the
file-selection dialog? If so, this is a gtk problem. The gtkfilesel can
only be used to select one file at a time. But that doesn't mean you
can't attach one file, then attach another and another etc.

Also, in 1.2 - we've hacked around this to allow you to actually select
multiple files to attach at a time.

2. If i hv configured IMAP then can i sycn with the server for the
filters which are already set there.

Huh? I'm not sure what you are asking here - can you be more specific?
IMAP doesn't do filters...and I don't suspect that you mean Sieve? Or do
you?

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast