Re: [Evolution] Multiple POP account?

FYI, actually Mozilla does things a little bit differently with multiple
POP accounts. It does create a separate inbox/sent/trash/etc.. for each
account you setup. It does share your address book across all mail
accounts though. After moving to Evo it was a little disconcerting not
having that, but now I'm used to it and it's actually simpler for me to
manage instead of going to lots of different inboxes. :)

Greg