Re: [Evolution] Signatures & whitespaces

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 13:29, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

Surely it's not too much trouble to hit <ENTER> twice at the end of a
message? That's what I do :-)

Of course it isn't too much trouble, but I consider it to be a "bug".
People wouldn't appreciate it either if a line went missing when
printing a document, or saving it to harddisk now would they?

I can see where you're at, you want "Regards" to come under the two
dashes.

I normally use "Best". But sometime I personally want "Groet", sometimes
I want "Vriendelijke groet", sometimes I want "Met groet, sometimes I
want "Vennlig hilsen, sometimes I want "Hilsen", sometimes I want
"Helsing", occasionally "Saluts"

Sometimes I'm "Tony", sometimes I'm "Tonni", sometimes I'm "T'en" to
special friends.

Using a different acount for each of these combos would bring me up to
8^3 different accounts. Seems rather exaggerated.

I don't use different accounts for different signatures. It's just that
I have so much accounts. I'm subscribed to a lot of mailinglists and
they don't all arrive at the same address. So I need to change account
for being able to mail to that list. In fact, I just use two different
signature files. One in Dutch and one in English...

--

Regards,
Mathy Vanvoorden