Re: [Evolution] Hide completed tasks?

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 00:18, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

Is it possible to hide tasks I have marked as completed? I don't want to
delete them, but I can't seem to find a way to just hide those. Except
for assigning them to an other category and hide that one. If it isn't
possible, consider this as a feature request :-)

go to the calendar settings, you'll find the config option to hide
completed tasks there.

Thx a lot :-) Perhaps an idea for future versions to include a button
for this in the tasks-window ?

--

Regards,
Mathy Vanvoorden