complaining about not finding some ssl library.

Hope that helps

Pascal

On Sat, 2002-10-05 at 09:37, Mårten Voxberg wrote:
I installed RH8.0 manually from apt-get resource at apt.freshrpms.net

The error message I get (Evo 1.0.8 also got that from apt)
is:
Cannot initiate Ximian Evolution-shell: Configuration database not found

What's that error and how do I fix it?
I had no dependency problems when I installed Evo...

BTW Im about to install Gentoo asson as my new machine arrives..
how do I go about to use the beta or cvs snaphosts in Gentoo

/Mårten