Re: [Evolution] auto move

I dont understand what you mean.

You mean filtering?  We already have that.

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 09:48, Suresh Chandrasekharan wrote:
Hi,

Is it feasible to have an option to set an auto move option which will basically move the filtered mail to
different folders, won't delete them or won't move to
/dev/null or links to /dev/null. This can be very useful for people who have some filters in place and want
to see an uncluttered mailbox without always hitting
Ctrl-e.
      Messages which are destined to be deleted should be spared. That should be done manually by the user
so that he can catch occasional anomaly mails
accidently filtered.

I looked in bugzilla and saw some requests for auto expunge, nothing for auto move... Before filing an
enhancement would like to know whether this is a worthy
idea.

Thanks,
Suresh