Re: [Evolution] Bugday, October 3rd.

Its a 'known' bug, no need to refile it.  Or it was i believe.

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 01:37, Alessio Bragadini wrote:
ugh! it worked for me (I removed the event after creating it and updated
it from the mail attachment).

The import worked, it's in my calendar. Wombat died just after the
import, I've filed it as bug #31615.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini          alessio albourne com
APL Financial Services                http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
              -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925