Re: [Evolution] Ooops - I goofed!!

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 03:46, ahimsa wrote:
Hi all
Thanks for your suggestions regarding unhooking Mozilla as the default
browser for Evolution. I have probably gone too far however, and now
*no* browser opens for a URL link.
Below is a citation of the file I altered (the actual file does not have
the '#' marks)
#[URL Handlers]
#default-show=gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"
#info-show=nautilus "%s"
#man-show=nautilus "%s"
#ghelp-show=nautilus "%s"

Either change the second line to read:
default-show=/usr/bin/opera -newwindow %s

or, you could try changing it back to gnome-moz-remote as it was and
then change ~/.gnome/gnome-moz-remote to read:

[Mozilla]
filename=/usr/bin/opera
NEEDS_TERM=false
NREMOTE=true

You say you have RH 8.0, and my latest experience is with 7.1, but this
should work.
--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change