[Evolution] Ooops - I goofed!!

Hi all
Thanks for your suggestions regarding unhooking Mozilla as the default
browser for Evolution. I have probably gone too far however, and now
*no* browser opens for a URL link.
Below is a citation of the file I altered (the actual file does not have
the '#' marks)
#[URL Handlers]
#default-show=gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"
#info-show=nautilus "%s"
#man-show=nautilus "%s"
#ghelp-show=nautilus "%s"

I changed the second line that reads "default-show=gnome-moz-remote" etc
to read "default-show=gnome-opera-remote", etc. Nothing happened when I
clicked on a URL link in an email. So I changed it back to read 'moz'
instead of 'opera', and still nothing happens.
I think I goofed, and although this may not be directly related to
Evolution, since E is my default email client, I wouldn't mind being
able to fix this and I'm unsure if the fix is within E's config files or
within Gnome's, since the preceding is the *only* file that I could find
that had anything to do with "URL handlers". I am running RH 8.0 which I
believe ships with Gnome2.
Suggestions would be much appreciated.
Cheers
AmF