[Evolution] Unhooking Ximian from Mozilla as default

Hello
Allow me to add my compliments to the development team of Ximian - it is great software, and I hope that, in
conjunction with fully functional suites such as OpenOffice.org, it will pose a serious alternative to MS
hegemony for SOHO and Corporate users alike.
My query concerns the default use of Mozilla as a browser, whenever I click an http:/ftp: link in an email.
I'd prefer to use something like Opera or Galeon or even Konqueror. I've searched the config files that I can
find, but haven't seen anything that looks like a governor for this default. Could someone point it out for
me please. No doubt it is probably quite obvious, but not to me right now. I'm using the 1.2.0 version of
Evolution+Ximian.
Much obliged.