[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Help on Using version 1.2

This question really belongs on the user list and not the hackers list
(which is for people developing evolution only).

You are correct in that gconf will not work on NFS mounted home
directories because gconf cannot obtain a lockfile for it's database of
configuration files.

The best place to report this is probably bugzilla.gnome.org under the
GConf module. The maintainer may be better able to help you with this
problem.

Jeff