De: Lonnie Borntreger [mailto:email borntreger com]
Enviado el: martes 26 de noviembre de 2002 20:06
Para: Evolution List
Asunto: Re: [Evolution] Palm sync inbox

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 07:46, Steve Sykes wrote:
My palm m515 syncs fine except for mail.  The mail stays on the palm
and doesn't seem to get the mail from Evolution.  The conduit shows
sendmail active but I must be missing something.  Any ideas?

The sendmail conduit will send any mail you've written on the palm
through sendmail and out to its recipient.  It does not sync the INBOX.
That does not exist AFAIK.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger