[Evolution] signature question

Sorry for the repost, but I didn't see my original message come through
(and there weren't any responses), so I am trying again.

I am using Evolution 1.2 (after an upgrade from 1.0.8). When I did the
upgrade it imported my old signature file in without any problems. I
then added a script signature.

Now, when I compose a new message and select the file (from 1.0.8) or an
auto-generated signature, Evolution will add the -- to the top of the
signature. When I select the script signature, Evolution doesn NOT add
the -- to the top of the signature.

Am I missing some setting for the script signature? I know that I can
manually add the -- to my signature script, but shouldn't this behavior
be the same not matter which style of signature I choose?

--
Doug

Registered Linux User #285548
http://counter.li.org
Random Thought:

"Its alt.conspiracy.kook time.
 Let me mention the Nazi's. Now can the thread die ?"

        - Alan Cox