Re: [Evolution] Cannot hear the Bell

Hi from France ! I'm 30, new to the list, and I'm using Evo every day,
at my office.

Le lun 25/11/2002 à 22:37, evolution-admin ximian com a écrit :

What other setting needs to be made?  I am also not getting sound
notification.

I am using GNOME under RH 8.0.

I'm using Mdk 8.2, and Evo with Window Maker. I'm getting the computer
beep, but no wave sound.
When running the sound settings in Gnomecc, I can play the wav file with
the Play button. But when I click Accept, it doesn't accept my settings.
I think there is a problem with the Esound daemon...

N.