[Evolution] Japanese subject encoding

Hello, all.

I am sorry if this has been asked before.

When I put 2bytes Character like Japanese in subject line, then send the
mail to somebody. The subject is unreadable for some mail clients.

So I checked the header of the mail, and found out the subject was
encoded by UTF-8.If it was encoded by iso-2022-jp, it should be OK...
But I don't see where I change the settings. If anybody know anything
like this, please help.

my environment
OS: RedHat8.0
Evolution: 1.0.8-10 (included in RedHat8.0)
default Language:Japanese

Shunichi