Re: [Evolution] Evolution file location problem.

Try running killev before rsync.  You should probably do it on both
machines, since some information is kept in memory by Evolution
(particularly the calendar) and IIRC this will ensure it's written to
disk.

If killev doesn't work, then try oaf-slay...