[Evolution] evolution/palm synching/multiple accounts

hello,

I have a question regarding choosing which mail/evolution account my
palm conduits synch with.

The default behavior for palm-synching seems to be to hit the Exchange
account and synch w/ the calendar, tasks, notes there. Manually
specifying the target synch account does not appear to be configurable.

is it possible to reconfigure Evolution or gnome-pilot to synch with
the Local Evolution folders instead? I've mucked around in the
$HOME/.gnome/gnome-pilot.d folder, but the conduit URI's are
over-written w/ each synch back to the exchange path (not to mention
they seem to only deal w/ last synch paths, rather than what should
be synched).

any ideas on how configurable these conduits are?

I'm using evo1.2 + ximian connector on RH8.0 w/ the following pilot
rpm's:
        pilot-link-devel-0.11.5-4.ximian.1
        pilot-link-0.11.5-4.ximian.1
        evolution-pilot-1.2.0-1.ximian.1
        gnome-pilot-0.1.69-1.ximian.1
        gnome-pilot-devel-0.1.69-1.ximian.1

I use evolution to access both an imap account and an exchange 2k
account. I'm currently synching with the following conduits:

e-calendar-conduit
e-address-conduit
e-todo-conduit

jeff