Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.2 & LDAP with MS Exchange Server -- Sorted

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 13:55, steve j. kondik wrote:
i'm connecting to an older exchange 5.5 server for ldap contacts, and it
no longer works with evo 1.2.  it worked perfect with 1.0.8.  i think it
has something to do with the fact that its an ldap v2 server, and not a
v3.   i have no problems connecting to our newer iplanet directory.

it's working for others (as Cormac's mail shows).. makes me think it's
something different.  did you check to see if the scope listed for the
ldap server isn't "base"?

did the supported ldap protocol version change through the lifetime of
exchange 5.5?

Chris