[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evo 1.2 INBOX not displaying messages

Whatever's going on, this belongs on the evolution users list.

Anyway you still need to subscribe.  The option toggles between restarts
if you dont, because the 'force subscribe to inbox even though the user
hasn't done it' code runs at the wrong time, and it gets remembered
every second start.