[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evo 1.2 INBOX not displaying messages

this belongs on the user list

the inconsistency you are seeing has to do with presumably the cache of
folders. Evolution tries to always add INBOX to the list of folders even
if it didn't find it in the returned list from the server but didn't
always get it right apparently.

the fix is to still subscribe to your INBOX (and/or apply my patch that
is on evolution-patches ximian com that auto-subscribes to INBOX if
INBOX is the toplevel folder)

Jeff