Re: [Evolution] Dictionaries for Evolution

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 22:18, Joe Tomcat wrote:
For some reason, when I installed Suse 8.1 on this machine, the
dictionaries that Evolution needs didn't get put in the right places.
Where do I get the dictionaries, and where do I put them?  I found the
spelling configuration menu, but there are no available dictionaries for
it.  This is with Evolution 1.2.  As a side note, I used Red Carpet to
upgrade to 1.2, and the process was great!  Click click click, and it's
done.  I'm impressed.  Evolution is amazing already.  What it will be
like a year from.... wow!

Thanks!

Assuming you want to do spell-checking in English, you'll need to
install the aspell-en package through Red Carpet.  It provides the
English dictionary the spell-checking functionality uses.

--
Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>