[Evolution] Inbox refresh, mail time zone, GAL not working in 1.2

I upgraded to 1.2 from 1.0.8 via Red Carpet last week, and since then,
I've experienced the following problems.  This is a RedHat 7.3 box, and
I'm using connector for Exchange access.  I haven't changed any options
after the upgrade.

My (Exchange) inbox view does not refresh when new messages arrive any
more.  The unread count in the folder view updates correctly, but if I
have the Inbox contents visible, that view won't update unless I switch
to another folder, wait a little while, and then select the Inbox
again.  I don't have any filters configured, so I don't think this is
the same thing as in FAQ.

Global address list doesn't work at all any more.  With Evo 1.0.8, I
couldn't autocomplete addresses from it (as expected), but searching did
work as well as clicking the "a", "b" etc buttons in the GAL view.

I'm not sure if this problem wasn't there before the upgrade, but at the
moment I can't convince Evolution about my time zone in Mail.  I've set
the calendar time zone to "Europe/Helsinki", but that won't affect the
time zone in my mails.  You can witness the behaviour by looking at this
message, my time zone is *not* -0200; it should be +0200.  The system
time zone is correctly configured:

    $ date
    Wed Nov 20 10:26:26 GMT+2 2002

I don't have the TZ environment variable set, but setting that to
"Europe/Helsinki" or "EET" has no effect either.

TIA for your help,
-\/ille