Re: [Evolution] Make evolution go on/off-line with a shell command?

nup.

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 07:34, Alex Viskovatoff wrote:
Hello,

Recently I have started using Evolution with a PPP connection. Does
anyone know if there is an undocumented feature that would allow
Evolution to go offline automatically when I break my PPP connection,
and go back online when I reconnect? In other words, is there a way of
sending a signal to Evolution or a command one can enter in a shell that
would have the desired effect?

--
Alex Viskovatoff

To make abstractions hold in reality is to destroy reality. -- Hegel