Re: [Evolution] New schema definition file

Hi,

Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com> writes:

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 06:34, Dieter Kluenter wrote:
[...]
please don't compress attachments - can't expand inline if you do.

 I'm so sorry and I will not do it again , but on most mailing lists
 you get flamed if you don't compress your attachments. :-)

[...]
The calendar/fb stuff was added before I knew about rfc 2739, and
unfortunately it's not a good idea to remove attributes from publicly
distributed schema - they're deprecated, and the file actually says
"don't use these, use the attributes in rfc2739."

I understand these arguments, on the other hand, that has been one of
the reasons for writing a new schema file as I couldn't find an
apropriate file.

I'll probably adopt your SUP changes for phone/fax/address..  If only
evolution supported queries of that sort.

I'm not a code maniac but I would like to support propper ldap support
in evolution.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung