[Evolution] Feature request

I like the feature in 1.2 whereby you can play sounds for incoming mail. Is
it possible to, say, point the incoming mail sound to a directory? If this
directory were populated with sound files, allow Evo to randomly choose one
for each incoming mail. I have something similar set up for xdm, where each
login will display a random image and on login, play a random sound bite.
(I cobbled this together years before xdm-themes.)

Is something like this workable for evo?

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |