Re: [Evolution] Problems with folders

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 11:43, Hans Scheffers wrote:
Hi,
from 1 day to antoher. one of my folders has disappeared (to be precise
the evolution folder I made under Local Folders). The folder does still
exist, the rule to move mail to it also works, I just cannot see it
anymore ... Anyone any ideas?

Make a backup of the folder, killev, start evolution again. If still not
there, create the folder again, close evolution, killev, start evolution
again. If mails aren't in the folder anymore, put back the backup...
--

Regards,
Mathy Vanvoorden