[Evolution] Re: Is "edit as new message" gone in 1.2 ? [solved]

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 11:27, Jean-Marc V. Liotier wrote:
This option was selectable from the "File" menu or from the conextual
menu in the message list. It was useful to create a new message on the
basis of the selected message. Was it decided to remove it from 1.2 or
is it just somewhere and I did not find it yet ?

I found it. It is no longer in the File" menu, it is in the contextual
menu in the message list, but only in the "Sent mail" folder. Elsewhere
could have been useful, but it is true that most messages that I "edit
as new message" are ones that I already sent myself. So no real problem
here.