Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.2 - spell checker missing English

Hi,

Since my spell problem with evo 1.2, I've upgraded my system to RH8.0,
but I went through my system backup from my RH7.1 and I did have a
~/.gconfd/lock/ior but no ~/.gconf/%gconf-xml-backend.lock/ior. I don't
know how to tell if they were stale or not, but maybe this was the cause
of my no languages available problem. I did have the menu entry in the
composer window "edit->spell check document" available (not grayed out),
but it never found any mispellings.

John