Re: [Evolution] filters.. getting only one rule to fire and not several.

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 06:12, Cormac Long wrote:

Why does it do this?.. every other email client I have ever used,
works on the principle of ordering rules by precedence and the first
to fire is the only one to fire.

Are you kidding?
You mean not everyone came to Evolution from Eudora?! ;)

Anyone know what can be done to force only one rule to fire and at
that, apply the rules in the order they are defined?

I know you already have your answer now, but I for one really do like
this behaviour.  There are some times when I definitely want two or more
filters to be applied, and the way they've done it works great.

Just my 20 lire.

Eric

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change