[Evolution] Evo 1.2 and mdk8.1

Hi

What's Ximian's policy concerning Mandrake 8.1?
I noticed that Evolution and Connector 1.2.0 weren't
available through red-carpet or ftp.ximian.com..

Will they ever be?

Building it myself would be an option but apparently
the connector is available only through Red Carpet,
which fails for me, for said reasons.

Doing a dist-upgrade of sorts would be a terrible hassle
and I'd really like to try to see if 1.2.0 works better
than 1.0.8.
Especially when 1.0.8/connector didn't open but small
Exchange folders, otherwise just stalled.

Cheers

--
Markus Törnqvist