[Evolution] Using outport to export MESSAGES

Hi,

I've used outport to export my outlook calendar, contacts and tasks to
evolution succesfully, but I don't know how to import the message-items
(from inbox and especially its subfolders).

When exporting the messages, outport creates single html files for each
message-item and the filenames get autonumbered. I suppose I should cat
them together to a single xml, but i don't know the specifics and as i'm
fairly new to the great linux environment, I would appreciate a simple
example for doing this.

Regards,
Ronald van Engelen