From: Lance A. Brown
To: James Harrison
Sent: 11/12/02 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Pilot Conduits after 1.2 Upgrade

The evo pilot conduit stuff got pulled out and put into the
evolution-pilot package.  All of us pilot/evo users need to install that
package as well after upgradeing to 1.2.

I just wish they would have said something about it!!!

--[Lance]

--
Carolina Spirit Quest - www.carolinaspiritquest.org
Celebrate The Circle  - www.angelfire.com/nc/celebratethecircle/