Re: [Evolution] Preformat in REPLY

Okay... I just hit the "Reply to All" and then changed "Format... HTML"
to text-based and got the following insertion of my text.

Where do I change Evolution's choice of fixed font for HTML e-mails?
And, what fixed font should I use (I have ttf installed on my machine)?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

-Greg