Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2 out - SuSE 8.0 tip

Evolution 1.2 was installed with RedCarpet on my SuSE 8.0 machine at
work (I'll do the other two later).  Installation went well. One
interesting little problem:

When I clicked on my "Contacts" list right after I opened Evolution 1.2,
it appeared that there were no contacts!  I clicked on "Clear" at the
top right of the Contacts window and the whole list of contacts came up.

Thanks for the update!  Now, about StarOffice update (the StarOffice
patch) remove the problem with spell checking...

Thanks again

dj tuchler