Re: [Evolution] Font display problems redux

On Sat, 2002-11-09 at 02:21, Larry Underhill wrote:
I have recently had the joy of switching my wife's computer over to
linux. I too am running Redhat 8.0 on that machine with 1.0.8
Evolution and I'm using the MS webfonts as well. I have the same exact
problem as described by Cliff.

As others have said on this list, I have the MS web fonts installed and
do not experience any of the problems you or others have posted. It does
seem that everyone who has posted with this problem is using RH 8.0 - at
least that's my recollection - so perhaps this is a RH 8.0 specific
issue? Perhaps posting to a Red Hat list might be more help?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com