Re: [Evolution] What are winmail.dat attachments?
- From: Larry Ewing <lewing ximian com>
- To: Mathy Vanvoorden <evolution lanzone be>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] What are winmail.dat attachments?
- Date: 07 Nov 2002 11:24:10 -0600
The gtnef module in gnome CVS will decode attachments inside them inline
in evolution. I should probably roll a real release, but I'm
overextended as it is.
On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 12:56, Mathy Vanvoorden wrote:
On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 11:44, D. D. Brierton wrote:
I seem to get a lot of winmail.dat attachments (MIME type
application/vnd.ms-tnef) from Outlook users. What are they, and should
Evolution (or something else) be able to do something with them?
A pain in the ass, that's what they are :-) Don't know if there is a
prog to open them...
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev