Re: [Evolution] Evolution Disrespects Gnome Default Browser Setting

I tried running gnomecc, since that is what was suggested in previously
posted solutions to this problem.  Unfortunately, gnomecc is nowhere to
be found on my system.  I assumed, obviously incorrectly, that it had
been entirely supplanted by gnome-control-center on the new Red Hat.