[Evolution] Drag and Drop when creating mailing list

Hi
1-When creating a mailing list from existing contacts, it say either
enter the email address or drag and drop a contact. The latter seems
that doesn't work and when I drag a contact from the contacts and drop
it in the List winodw, it return back to its original position.
2- I want to create a filter to put the incoming emails into a folder
and the filter is based on the sender's name, but the problem is my list
contains 40 people, do I have to punch in 40 different criterion in the
filter window or there is a better way that I am not aware of ?

Thanks in advance